It’s time to tell you the truth.
We don’t tend to tell people all they wanted to know about us. However, today I’m going to tell you some details I’ve never shared with you before.
First of all, I would like to thank Curiosity for nominating me to do this. Second of all, if you would like to ask me any other question, please feel free to do it in the comment section or you can send me an email at lifeisthebestcoach.gmail.com.
Let’s get it started!
1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I see myself writing a book, interviewing inspiring people and traveling around the world. Boring as the question itself 🙂
2. If you could go to the moon for free, would you?
No, because there are much more interesting places on Earth that I would love to see.
3. What is your biggest fear?
Death, criticism, and rejection.
4. In what do you find yourself braver than others?
In making mistakes.
5. If you could have one non-pet as a pet (and it wouldn’t be dangerous), what would it be?
None. Every pet should be given appropriate care. For the time being, I barely manage to give appropriate care to my family 🙂
6. What makes you peaceful and what makes you nervous?
Yoga makes me peaceful and complaining makes me nervous.
7. What is one of your qualities which could be both positive for most but negative for others?
8. Which country would you visit just for the food?
9. Do you remember your first kiss? Care to share the story?
Yes, I was kissed by a guy who was in love with my colleague.
10. What was your most embarrassing moment?
There were so many embarrassing moments in my life that I’m not able to tell you which one was the most embarrassing.
11. Do you prefer blinds or curtains?
My turn to nominate: I would love to hear from: