The fewer awards you receive, the more you appreciate them. This is my second blogger award I have received until now. Since I didn’t get yet a great number of readers, the fact that someone has nominated my blog feels like an exceptional recognition for me.
My last nomination to Liebster Blogging Award happened in May 2019.
This time, I’ve got an honor to be nominated to Sunshine Blogger Award by Zizi.
Zizi is the author of a wonderful blog Zizi Diaries. Here is what Zizi says about her blog:
Zizi Diaries is a collection of practical, explorative lessons obtained from life experiences. We learn and grow everyday. Here’s hoping we can learn together, learn of each other. Feel free to engage me on topics I share, and tell me how it relates or applies to you, similar experiences or circumstances shared, as well as your own personal lessons learned. Life is fun when we share in each other’s adventures. Cheers!https://lifelessonswithzizi.com
Here are the rules to accept the nomination:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and ask them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post and/or on your blog.
And here are my answers:
Why do you write or blog?
I write a blog to find myself, understand myself and express myself. I write to share my emotions, my experiences, lessons that I learned. I write to connect with like-minded people from the whole world and learn from them.
What or who inspires you the most?
As far as the most popular authors are concerned, I’m inspired by Darren Rows, Tim Ferris and Pat Flynn. My daily motivation is highly impacted by Sam “Goldie” Kirk, my blogging mentor.
What else are you passionate about apart from blogging?
I’m strongly passionate about traveling and reading books.
If you could be only one thing in this world, who would you rather be?
I would be a plane.
What do you do for fun?
I read the biographies of famous people.
What makes you tick?
Positive people, inspirational books, and travels.
What are your favourite likes and dislikes?
My favorite like is the smell of coffee in the morning. My dislike is hearing people complain.
What is an ideal day for you?
The one when I’m with my loved ones out if our place and without my phone.
If the Coronavirus were to mean the apocalypse of the world, what would you be doing right now?
Writing a thank you post to all of you and spending the rest of the remaining time with my loved ones.
What do life and love mean to you in three short sentences each?
Life means for me to discover what’s the best in other people and in me. It means a journey to the truth about ourselves. It means an ability to change something in this world for better.
As far as love is concerned, it means for me to love myself at first in order to give love to other people. It means accepting other people the way they are. It means to support them whenever they need it.
If money wasn’t an object, what would you buy?
I would buy myself a jet to fly around the world whenever I feel like going somewhere.
Zizi, thank you once again for this award and here go my nominations to Sunshine Blogger Award:
- Sam “Goldie” from Daily Flabbergast
- Saumya from Randomness Inked
- James from The Bipolar Writer
- Joana from Your Health Coach
- Bogdan from Pointless Overthinking
- Ann from Coaching Skills
- Sheryl from Motivated Progress
- Bri from Brittian’s Mental
- V from Millennial Life Crisis
- Katie from Katie Ann Campbell
- Cheryl from Travel and Lifestyle Blog
I’ll be more than happy if you answer the below questions:
- What was your most life-changing experience?
- How do you help yourself when nobody else can help you?
- How do you take care of your blog growth?
- How do you maintain relationships with other bloggers?
- What’s the best tip you would have for other bloggers?
- What makes you trust other people?
- What’s your biggest challenge in writing or blogging?
- How do you motivate yourself?
- Who recently changed your life for better?
- What’s the best book you could recommend?
- Where would you like to travel if money wasn’t an object?
Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and wish you a wonderful rest of the week! Stay happy and strong!
Thank you for reading this post! If you feel like it may help someone, please share it. I will be very happy to have your feedback and hear from you!
Do you feel like staying in touch? Follow me on social media or send me an email!
Thank you for being here,